Your Video Project
What to expect from here.
3. Here's a few things to remember for the shoot:
- Clothing: Plain block colours are best on camera (no checkers, stripes or wild patterns). Splashes of colour that match your company’s branding will also help to tie it all together. Bring a few clothing options to be safe.
- Practice, practice, practice your script/content (even if you’re going to be using a teleprompter). Practice in front of the mirror and make sure you read aloud. Reading the words in your mind isn’t beneficial. Pretend like you’re in front of the camera and give it your best performance!
Post-Production and Final Delivery
Other things you need to know
Preparation & Scripting Tips
How do I know what's happening with my project?
Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy
Rescheduling of Shoot – 2 business days or less of confirmed shoot date: An administrative fee of $150 will be charged in addition to your subscription payment. Rescheduling is dependent upon videographer and studio availability.
Rescheduling of Shoot – 3 business days or more before confirmed shoot date: No fee applicable, however rescheduling is dependent upon videographer and studio availability.
Cancellation of Subscription – before 3 month minimum subscription time period has elapsed: No refund available, the monthly subscription payment for in the month of cancellation is withheld.
Cancellation of Subscription – after 3 month minimum subscription time period has elapsed: An administrative fee of $150 will be withheld from your subscription refund, in addition to any other applicable fees:
- Shoot not scheduled or completed, additional $150 withheld from your subscription refund; OR,
- Shoot only completed, additional $250 fee withheld from your subscription refund; OR,
- Shoot completed & edits underway (but not finished), additional $500 withheld from your subscription refund.
Where is the studio?
Still have a few questions?
Although the steps for your project are marked out above, you may still have a few questions. Remember you can always chat with your Project Manager, and we’ve also answered some FAQs here!