How to prepare for your video shoot!
Be sure to click every heading below to read up on all the things you need to know!
What to Expect in a Nutshell
- Pre-Production: Questionnaire, scripting, scheduling and promotional planning.
- Production: The shoot.
- Post-Production: Editing, uploading, delivery & promotion.
What We’ll Need From You
- Your Logo – a high quality image file preferably in PNG format (or a format which has a transparent layer). If you have different versions of your logo, go ahead and send them all to us. The more we have to work with the better.
- Your “Tagline” – most businesses have a little ‘saying’ they like to put under their logo or as part of their branding. If you don’t have one, we suggest creating one (at the very least, for the purpose of your video) because it can really make the end result “pop”! As an example, our tagline is: “Web video that works.”
- Font – provide the name, or details, or a copy of your preferred font (if you have one).
- Specific Colours – tell us the specific colours used in your marketing, website, and print materials. Most colours have a HEX number if they are web-based colours, for example: Red is #FF0000. If you can’t get this information, we’ll try and extract the colours from your logo or other relevant company image.
- Preferred Music – give us your company’s music file, or let us know what type of music you’d like featured in your video. No stress if you don’t have music or anything in mind, we’ll be able to hook you up with some cool tunes! Important Note: Please ensure the music you provide is either owned by you or ‘royalty free’ to stay in line with copyright law.
- Account Payment – remember to complete your 50% deposit prior to shooting. Timely payment ensures our film crew doesn’t go hungry! And of course, the payment of the balance will be required prior to final delivery.
So, that’s about it… … Unless you have something specific you want to bring to the table and haven’t told us about yet? But if we need anything else, we’ll definitely let you know.
Preparation & Scripting Tips
Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy
Where is the studio?
Here are some details as to how to find us. We’re at Revolver Creative, located at 231 Chapel St, Prahran. We’re just a short walk from Prahran station, and located next to tram routes 78 and 79 – both travelling the length of Chapel St, between Richmond and St Kilda. Tram routes 3, 5, 6, 8, 64, and 72 all intersect Chapel St. Short-term street parking is abundant, there are also a few carparks nearby: