Crowdfunding & Kickstarter Video Production.
Crowdfunding. The new frontier. The word on everybody’s lips. So many businesses are trying their hand at raising funds for their new product or new venture, but so many fail miserably.
Well, like most things online, it all comes down to video. The key to any online marketing campaign is video, and the same goes for crowdfunding. Yet you see so many campaigns with poorly created videos or even no video at all.
You need to remember, first and foremost, that a crowdfunding campaign isn’t really about raising capital. Yes, that might be the desired outcome, but it’s so much more than that. It’s about audience building, creating trust and brand awareness. It’s about building relationships with your clients and prospects well beyond the “closing date” of your crowdfunding campaign.
At the end of the day, a crowdfunding campaign is really just a new and improved marketing campaign that can be one of your greatest long-term investments – if done correctly.
And it all starts with a great video.
So what makes a great crowdfunding video? We’ve done plenty, so let us break it down for you:
- People want to meet the people behind the business. Even if you hire a paid actor to present the video, it’s always best to have some words from the creators.
- Your video doesn’t have to be super-polished, in fact, an overly-produced video can have a negative impact on your viewers (depending on your product/service you’re promoting)
- It has to be authentic. Even if it’s funny, even if your script has dancing pandas, it has to come from a place of honesty and it has to represent your business in the right light.
- It has to be short, succinct and punchy. If you ramble on for too long peop…
- Make it something of value to the viewer. Even if they don’t end up pledging to your cause, a great video will give the viewer something to walk away with. They might just give you their email and who knows… maybe they’ll support your next project.
03 8618 6801 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm)
231 Chapel St, Prahran, Victoria, Australia 3181